Monday 15 August 2011

Sneak Peek in to my bedroom!...

So, heres a little sneak peak into the best bit of the bedroom, my wardrobe and my dressing table!

My decor is purple/pink and black satin accessories.

My dressing table was bought at a vintage sale when I first moved in, its tatty, old, discoloured and overall, not very pretty, but i LOVE it! The chair is a cast iron chair.

My mirror you can see, is bright pink, it had been left in the shed by the previous owner of the house, and was originally gold sprayed.

My Dresser....

My favourite place :)

Superdrug heat protector spray and serum, Nivea Body Sculpt, Xen Tan Gradual Tan,
 Garnier Gradual Tan Moisturiser, Mamma Mio Boob Tube, Baby Lotion.
DKNY Night, Gucci by Gucci Lotion, Gucci by Gucci Perfume, 
Marc Jacobs Lola, Fergie Outrageous.

My DIY Mirror, surrounded by clips for my curlers, Nude bra straps, Necklaces 
and La Senza smelly beads hanging over the top.
Babyliss curlers, Revlon hair dryer and straighteners plotting by the side.

My Wardrobe....

This is just a cross section obviously ;)
(L-R of what you can see)
Zara Dresses, River Island Pink Blazer, H+M Animal Print Maxi, New Look Pussy Bow Dress, H+M Nude Blazer, Daughters Winter Coat!, Missguided Maxi, Zara Knit, Missguided Kimono, Wildfox Tee, Pixie Knitwear Cashmere Stripey Jumper, Missguided Grandad Jumper, 70's Style Primark Playsuit.



So there you go, my secret boudoir has been revealed!
How do you store your beauty bits and bobs?
Let me know!!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment