Sunday 18 September 2011

Spray Tan and Cosmetics....

Sorry its been a while girls! Been SO busy of late!

So, this week I've been testing out new spray tan solutions. As you all know, I am a professional in the beauty and make-up industry and love trialling brands so you girls get the most out of your money.

This week and currently, I have tested:

VANI-T Spray Tanning Solution
Vita Liberata Spray Tan Solution
WOW Brown Spray Tan Solution
Laurens Way Spray Tan Solution
WOW Brown Self Tanning Creme in Light/Medium
WOW Brown Self Tanning Creme in Med/Dark
Barry M NEW Metallic Gold Nail Polish
Barry M NEW Metallic Silver Nail Polish


I will be writing reviews on all of these very soon so keep an eye out!

***I would like to say thank you to all brands mentioned above who have been kind enough to send me samples of their products to review for the public on this blog and the blog I previously had. x***
 

No comments:

Post a Comment