Sunday 31 July 2011

My Latest Purchases!

These are my latest online buys! It may b nice hot a he minute, but bfore we know it the Great British Winter will be back in full force so stocking up!
I'm loving Littlewoods.com, Missguided.co.uk and Dressrail.com for online shopping at the moment, great basics and on trend fashions for less than on the highstreet!

Grandad Style Cardigan
£19.99 Missguided.co.uk

Love this soft oversized knit, perfect for the transition into A/W! So snug


Brown Skinny Jeans
£26.99
Missguided.co.uk

These brown skinny jeans are a great alternative to standard blue jeans.
Also available in Camel, Mocha and Grey

Pink Skull Print Scarf
£5.99
Missguided.co.uk


I'm mad about scarfs! I have loads, this skull print one will add a zing of colour to a nude outfit.

Kimono Jacket in Burnt Orange
£18.99
Missguided.co.uk


I'm loving the oriental trend at the minute, but the gorgeous kimonos found on the highstreet are £40 upwards.
This burnt orange kimono is a fraction of the cost and will look great paired with jeans and a white vest!

Ladybird Pink Winter Coat
£22.00
Ladybird @Littlewoods.com


Last Winter my baby was to young to wear fashion, and was in the cutest all-in-one all winter. This season she'll be in this uber cute little coat I've bought her!

Converse All Stars
£37.99
Converse @Littlewoods.com 


She's also just taken her first steps! So for when she's confident and running around I've bought her these ridiculously cute All Stars! Trendy Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment